The 8th ICISC 2024 invites Academicians/ Researchers/Industrialists/Students for submitting their novel, previously unpublished
and high-quality research papers. The conference will be focused on addressing research challenges in the field of “Inventive
Systems and Control”. Kindly note that the submissions are not limited to the topics mentioned in the conference
call for papers.
All papers that confirm submission guidelines will be double-blind peer-reviewed and evaluated based on its research novelty, technical
and/or research content, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be only
communicated to authors by their email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the
suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
The novel unpublished research articles having maximum length 6-8 pages are invited for presentation/publication in the conference
- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per Template (not exceeding 8 pages).
The number of authors should not exceed 6. If exceeds, the corresponding author should clearly state the contribution of every author to
the submitted research work.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by experts based on its research significance, novelty and clarity.
The papers that include original content with novel research results or successful applications will be considered for publication.
- The committee normally reaches its decision via Email. All papers must be submitted in English.
Please submit the publishing agreement and final paper only if the submitted is officially accepted by the committee and you are FULLY
registered for the conference after paying the registration fee.
MsWord Template - download
LaTex Template - download
The research article should be according to the aforementioned template, and provided in electronic form (MS-Word/PDF) by,
Paper Submission Deadline
A full paper written on a topic within the conference theme should be submitted before the deadline mentioned in conference Homepage.
- The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software.
- The plagiarism content should not exceed 15% and similarity content should not exceed 5%.
Any kind of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from the work(s) of others should be avoided in an article. If you use a
model/concept/figure/table/data/conclusive comment from a previously published work in your paper, you must properly cite the source
- If you are using any copyrighted material, a prior permission should be taken from the copyright holder.